"Free & Excess" Iris In Their New Homes

Yukon, OK(Zone 7b)

I & others thought it would be nice to share photos of all those 'Free' & 'Excess' Iris that have been so generously shared with us for nothing more than the postage to mail em. (And saved from a horrible demise in a compost bin!) I know it will be a bit before this years bloom, but how about some 'tucked into their new beds' pics? Oh, and a note as to who gave it to you, so everyone can recognize their giving spirits!
Photo is of Thornbird. I got a fan of it from weegy12 (Louise) today along with several others that I'll post a pic of tomorrow when they are settled in their new home. I also want to thank Wanda and JoanJ for the wonderful Iris they sent me. Gotta go get some pics now! Come on ya'll..load em up!

Thumbnail by keyi
Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Thanks Keyi, what a great idea!!!!!
Yeah, ya'll start loading up this thread with pictures of your iris's in their new home!

Tulsa, OK(Zone 7a)

Now thats really lovely like color... nice picture... Louise is so kind generous..

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Thank you Twyla, where's everybody else with their pictures??????!!! C'mon guys, I want to see where you put them!

Yukon, OK(Zone 7b)

Louise, I'm ill today so didn't get yours in their bed. =(
Here's a pic of new babies Red Zinger & Stitch Witch from JoanJ &
Lace Jabot & Honoribile from Wanda, tucked into their comfy soil though. Thanks you guys!
Labeled rock idea courtesy of Pirl in another thread.

Thumbnail by keyi
Yukon, OK(Zone 7b)

And here's Royal Knight & Honey Glazed babies, both from JoanJ, surrounded by Dahlia foliage.

Thumbnail by keyi
Myrtle Beach, SC

What a great idea!!! I'll get busy tomorrow taking pictures !!!
Good job Keyi !!
Wanda, your babies are safe and sound in their new beds :))))
Margo

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

We want to see all the babies in their beds!

Myrtle Beach, SC

Dear Weegy,
Mailing check first thing tomorrow. Thanks so much. I am so excited :)) Your beds are so beautiful....but I am just a beginner so it will take me a few years to get things blooming together and looking pretty. I am only getting a bloom here and there with the few I have now. I get so excited and run out with my camera !!!
Margo

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

I've only been doing this for 2 years and look at mine!! Iris's are so easy but with the amount I have, it can be alot of work, worth it, but work none the less! I'm enjoying making everyone here smile and don't forget, I want to see them in their new homes, everybody!

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Hey, where's pictures?!?!??!?!?!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.