hard work starting to pay off

Rutland , MA(Zone 5b)

heres a pic of my last trip into the garden. i have loads of grape tomatoes and sun golds. the others are stupice. those are neon eggplants and some halapeno peppers.
i am a little disappointed in the color of the neons. when they first came out they were this bright color (see my earlier pics on this forum)but as you can see the color has faded and i don't think i let them stay on too long as they are only 6 inches long or so.

Thumbnail by HERBIE43
Carmel, NY(Zone 6b)

WOW! I sure am envious of those EP's! So far I only one flower on that baby. Quite a few babies starting on my Ichiban, though. Can hardly wait!

Victorville, CA

derned rabbits got my eggplants early on.
-Juli

Carmel, NY(Zone 6b)

Oh, Juli - that stinks. The only thing the local bunnies are eating are my Canna leaves! Go figure...

Here's my very first EP - an Ichiban!

Thumbnail by Sequee
Fritch, TX(Zone 6b)

herbie43~those look great! sungolds are on my list for next time. the stupice didn't do well in our heat :-(

speaking of bunnies, they're eating my melons before they are even the size of a tiny eggplant!

Carmel, NY(Zone 6b)

You can't win, tam - we're all suffering with BER on our Stupice's this year because of the cold snap we had around blossom time! Grrr! Always something!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.