HAVE vines for trade:

(Taylor) Plano, TX(Zone 8a)

I posted in the plant trading forum:
http://davesgarden.com/forums/t/535021/

but thought it actually more appropriate here, after I did it, lol..
-T

Mount Angel, OR(Zone 8a)

I already got my share. LOL

Lol...
-T

Mount Angel, OR(Zone 8a)

I just can't resist, Taylor, what kinds you got and what are you looking for? I stuck an asarina that broke off under glass and it looks good. There is something else there ; maybe it is a jasmine; I think it is rooted too. I have rooted potato vines, Solanum glasnevium before. I know a place out here that grows all kinds of clematis. I bought 6 from them one spring. They do wisteria too.

Joann-
if you go to the top of this thread, I posted a link to the original post I made in the plant trading forum.
Once you click on it, you'll see my list. (I am editing it as I trade things...)
-T

Mount Angel, OR(Zone 8a)

Wow, I can see why. That is really stunning. I will see what I can find out.

Mount Angel, OR(Zone 8a)

The snail vine sounds interesting, Taylor. I have three different kinds of crocosmia, I have lots of different shrubs stuck in the greenhouse right now like caryopteris, viburnum davidii, phygelius, perovskia, bridal's wreath, ceanothus, deutzia, ninebark, escallonia and I am even trying to root some star magnolia and fringe tree. I can tell the perovskia is already rooted. I have 4 little oakleaf hydrangeas that I think are rooting; at least it is a little bit hard to pull when you tug at them. So hopefully in time i will have lots of different stuff. In the meanwhile don't wait on me for anything. But i will be happy to send you things for those fabulous roses.

Joann-
I am not familiar with some of those...let me look those up.
ok?
-T

Northeast, WA(Zone 5a)

Hi Seedpicker,

Haven't talked to you in a while. My Snail vine btw is doing much better with the heat and my Corkscrew vine is going crazy and has 2 long arms in the water of my pond.

About the middle of June I asked to trade you a Blue Sky Vine and you were in the middle of something else and asked me to wait. Do you have any now? I will have to look at your trade list.

Thanks, Jeanette

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.