Lecanto, FL(Zone 9b)

Any input on the specifics on this particular japanese maple? JIM

This is early season color

Thumbnail by grnthmbr
Lecanto, FL(Zone 9b)

Fall version of this j. maple

Thumbnail by grnthmbr
St. John's, NL(Zone 5b)

I've had it for 6 years. It was just 3" tall. Now it is about 7" but quite bushy...the ultimate in dwarf JP. I'd reccommend it to anyone who loves JP simply because is takes up no space. I grow mine at the front of a rockery-like border, but should make an excellent pot plant...lovely for a patio table centerpiece.

Coeur d'Alene, ID(Zone 6a)

Wow. Yet another plant that I have to have someday. (Yes, I'm a plant-aholic.) Is it really just inches? (I have a minature plant collection: mini hosta, mini geraniums, mini anything I find.)

Ferndale, WA(Zone 8b)

Wow, Gorgeous plant!

Oakland, OR(Zone 8a)

Hey, Todd, what is the name of that beautiful dwarf J Maple? It is definitely one I am going to add to my wish list, but a little easier to do so if I know what I am adding. Just putting down pretty dwarf JM isn't going to help much. LOL Dotti

Santa Barbara, CA(Zone 10a)

I love my Sharp's Pygmy so much I got a second one! Guess which one is newer?

Thumbnail by gardenerme
Oakland, OR(Zone 8a)

Color my face as red as the tree above. Here the name of the tree is in the title and I have to ask. Oh, well, everyone is entitled to make a complete fool of oneself once in a while. Thanks for pointing out the name to me Gardenerme. I love the way your trees are looking. My baby Red Dragon is about the same shape as your small tree. I'd put in a picture but I am just beginning to learn how to use my Digital Camera. When I bought my tree it was in a 3" pot and I have transplanted it into a 1 gal pot and put it under another tree along with the other potted shade plants. So far, so good. Dotti

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.