FINALLY, THE BLONDE JOKE TO END ALL BLONDE JOKES!

Fremont, CA(Zone 9a)

Okay - payback time!!!

Three blondes are walking along the beach. They come upon an urn and think "HMMM! maybe a genie!" One of them leans over and picks up the urn and rubs it.
POOF!

A magic genie appears and looks around. He then exclaims "Ah, three beautiful young ladies. I have three wishes to bestow and each of you gets one."

Whereupon the 1st blond pipes up with "I am really tired of being picked upon by all of those who think blond jokes are really funny. Please make me 5% smarter"
The genie thinks a bit and waves his arms and POOF! she turns into a brunette.

The second blond watches this and says "Hey, I really like what just happened. I, too, am tired of being the subject of ridicule. I want to be 10% smarter."
This time the genie takes a while longer to ponder the issue, but then POOF! he turns her into a redhead.

Blond #3 has been watching in pure wonder. She says "Ya know, I really like all of the attention being a dumb blond brings me. I want to be 5% dumber."
The genie looks really perplexed. He stares off into space. He pulls his hair. He grinds his heals into the ground. Finally after quite a long time he gets the AHAH. He smiles gleefully, waves his arms and POOF! he turns her into a man.

Hope ya enjoy,
George

This thread has 4 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!