Rare Plant Club Meeting tonight in Pinellas Park

Pinellas Park, FL(Zone 9b)

Tonight 7/26 is the rare plant meeting at theChurch of Christ in the Annex building in rear of church at 6045 Park Blvd in Pinellas Park The meeting starts at 7:30pm and generally runs till about 9:30- ish,,,, 10pm for the diehearts.

Tonight talk is in on Gingers.

Hope you can come. Remember it is EVERY MONTH ON THE 4TH TUESDAY OF THE MONTH .

Usually we have a meal, it's pass a dish type. Some people bring a dish, some just run by the grocery and grab something. Anything is okay.... even a bag of chips. TOMORROW, HOWEVER IS ICE CREAM SOCIAL..... [ I guess no meal darn....].... there will be other dessert goodies too. Hope to see you there.
[ONLY members brings stuff... "guests are always free and don't have to bring anything. ]

Lakeland, FL

Well I should have checked the forum hey? I am in Lakeland and would love to come next time. I will put this in my reminders for August. Corky

Lake City, FL(Zone 8b)

Wish I lived closer - I'd luv to come !!!!

It was really enjoyable and the ice cream was great. I'm not sure who the speaker was but it sounded like he was connected with USF Botanical and he did a great presentation on Cane Begonia.

Next month is gingers.

The following month is a plant auction.

Lithia, FL(Zone 9a)

Is this club still running? I would be very interested...

Lakeland, FL(Zone 10a)

Does the club hace a web site?

Yes it is still running. No they do not have a website. I'll get more information.

Lithia, FL(Zone 9a)

I look forward to that- thanks!

Lakeland, FL

Budgie me to but u def. have to remind me so I can get someone to drive me over there. I can drive now buttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt not at nite. Curbs are my specialty at nite. haha. Corky in Lakeland

Hi Corky,
I live just a few blocks away but don't usually go because either I forget or I have too much to do at home since it's a work night for me.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.