Affordable Greenhouses

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

For anyone needing a larger greenhouse, 16' or more wide x whatever lenght.
Put a wanted ad in a local paper or shopper!

I put an ad in a paper that comes out today. Already got a call at 7:15 AM this morning. Person has a 20 x 40 hoop house, complete. Don't know the price yet, because we will bargain when we go to look at it.

We have 3 houses that were all purchased used. We let the manufactures sell to the big guys! LOL!
Bernie

Springfield, OH(Zone 5b)

hmm.. good idea! Someone may be wanting to get rid of theirs and just not sure how to go about it

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

We went & looked last night.
It was made by a company in Iowa. Very heavy hoops & gothic design, too. It has fasteners to hold down plastic & a inflation blower.
These people used for a calf barn, so it has solid wood ends. Not sure on salvage of that.
Anyway we are probably looking at $900. Double plastic is also good, except one layer is white.
Waiting for phone to ring for another 1 or 2.
Bernie

Hillsboro, OH(Zone 6a)

Best of luck to you Bernie! I just may be looking for one before too long and I'll probably need more advice. LOL

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

Hey, if I get to many I'll let you know.
A party that came to our market this spring bought one in Ohio last year. They went & tore it down. These people a Hudderite,(hope that's spelled right), so they had a big crew. I think they said it was 36' x 100' or something big anyhow.
There should be lots of them around your area.
Good Luck,
Bernie

Springfield, OH(Zone 5b)

I just ran across someone selling their greenhouses.. two 22x128 with full environmental and hydroponic controls..lol.. a little more than what I need I think

Hillsboro, OH(Zone 6a)

Jazz, do tell! LOL I found a nice man selling 3-33x96 ones. I need to call back and get more info. Hey, go buy a huge one, then we can trade. LOL

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

Sure, I'm looking for big greenhouses & you guys got them all down there in Ohio!
Are these people selling reasonable?
Bernie

Springfield, OH(Zone 5b)

well.. if you want greenhouses that size and a full hydroponic/environmental set-up. about 25 thousand

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.