Wanted: softly colored irises for postage

Santa Barbara County, CA(Zone 9a)

Hi, I have a sunny bed that could use some irises in soft yellow, pink, white (or any pastel color, really). My old-fashioned deep purple bearded irises are doing fine there, so I guess bearded irises are what I need. Sorry I don't have any plants to trade. I'll gladly pay postage, or would be willing to email you a list of seeds I'm willing to swap. Thanks for reading this!

Cedar Rapids, IA(Zone 5a)

I have some extra white TBs you may have. I don't grow that many truly "soft" colors--mostly bright ones. Do you only want TBs? I have some soft dwarfs & Internmediates.

Email your address to me & I'll see what I can do.

Pocahontas, TN(Zone 7b)

Wanda,

You are one of the nicest people at DG. Always willing to share. Bless you.

Judy

Santa Barbara County, CA(Zone 9a)

Wanda, Thank you so much! I have to admit I don't know what a TB is. Tall Bearded is my guess. Anyway, I would be thrilled with short, intermediate, supertall, whatever. I'll send you a DG mail with my addy. Thanks again!

Cedar Rapids, IA(Zone 5a)

Judy, all it means is that I grow more Iris than I ever need & HATE to throw good roots away! :) Besides, I consider myself a "garden enabler". With more big gardens around, I won't look as obsessed. Right?

Hagerstown, MD(Zone 6a)

Wanda we can all be obsessed together. LOL

I have some dry (and getting drier) Java Dove and Beauty Crown available.

I also have a soft pink, supposed to be Cherished Gift but checklist says it's to be a soft orange and mine is clearly pink. So is my supplier's. So still not 100% sure it's right.

Concord, NH(Zone 5a)

Wanda you are an enabler for sure

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.