Ran out of pots...

Hope, BC(Zone 7a)

I ran out of good pots for plants, so I took this old laundry basket, lined it with moss, and filled it with Perilla! LOL...
Oh how people are going to laugh at me........

Thumbnail by Iluvmygarden

I think that looks great!!

Ocean Springs, MS(Zone 9a)

Actually, it sounds like something I would do. So obviously, I think its cool!!!!

Dee :)

Winnipeg, MB(Zone 4a)

Looks great! I'm always looking for different containers.
:) Donna

Dillonvale, OH(Zone 6a)

I love it! My mom just picked me up a couple really pretty baskets, I want to plant in them :)

Janis

Los Angeles, CA(Zone 10a)

I LOVE IT!!!! Hope you don't mind, but I am copying that idea. I have two of those very baskets, they are way too small for all of my laundry, and was going to throw them away. Not any more. Thanks

Westmoreland, TN(Zone 7a)

Good idea it looks nice.
I do the same thing anything that will hold dirt can be a planter.
Thanks for sharing!
:}
RH

Thumbnail by rh3708
Ottawa, ON(Zone 5a)

Looks great and might be a good way to contain those Perilla seeds which grow all over the place. ;-)

Ann

Pacific, MO(Zone 5a)

Nice idea. Mind if I copy it also? Easy to move around too with the built in handles.

Mary

Hope, BC(Zone 7a)

LOL....Copy away anyone and everyone!
Here I thought people would think I was beyond weird, but it really does work well, it's got good airflow, good drainage, and the thick moss lining keeps the perfect balance of moisture....the perilla is very happy in there... :-)

(Arlene) Southold, NY(Zone 7a)

Beautiful idea: nicer by far than pots. Super!

Floyd, VA(Zone 7a)

Oh my gosh that looks great! I even have one of those laundry baskets that, quite frankly, has been irritating me lately with a loose end that's scratched me way too many times. I'm so glad I saw this thread now because I may have to steal your idea! Now...what to put in it :)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.