"HELP" I HAVE GRUB WORMS ALL IN MY HOUSE

Covington, GA

YES, IT IS TRUE--I HAVE GRUB WORMS ALL IN MY HOUSE, BARN, SHOP, WALLS,CARPORT,---SOMEONE TOLD ME THAT THESE GRUBS TURN INTO JAPANESE BEETLES? HOW DO I GET THEM OUT OF MY HOUSE? HELP, HELP,HELP!!
VETA

Dry Ridge, KY(Zone 6a)

Not JB if they are in your house. JB grubs live in your lawn. Do you have a picture you could post?

Covington, GA

I WILL GET A PICTURE OF THE BAD LITTLE GRUBS. BE BACK SOON WITH THE PICTURE!

Covington, GA

O K, THIS IS A PICTURE OF THE BAD BOY!! THEY ROLL-UP INTO A LITTLE BALL WHEN TOUCHED. THEY DONT SEEM TO BE HURTING ANYTHING HOWEVER, THEY ARE" EVERYWHERE" SOMETIMES GLOBS OF THEM ARE ON THE OUTSIDE WALLS OF MY HOUSE. HELP, HELP, HELP!!!

Thumbnail by vpass44
Shenandoah Valley, VA(Zone 6b)

Diatomaceous earth. I'd puff it into (non air-vent) spaces, corners, around the exterior. Yuk!

Covington, GA

Zeppy, is this a powder?

Audubon, PA(Zone 6b)

vpass44.... This is not a grub worm.
LD

Covington, GA

well, what is it?

Covington, GA

this is what it looks like when it is touched

Thumbnail by vpass44
Audubon, PA(Zone 6b)

A type of millipede perhaps. I'm no expert...
LD

Covington, GA

O K Cottonpicker, then that is what I will go with. Now I will see just what I can find out about millipedes (comming in the house)
THANKS,
VETA

Audubon, PA(Zone 6b)

Good luck! Let us know how your battle turns out.
LD

yep, a powder. organic, natural. works on millipedes.

Dry Ridge, KY(Zone 6a)

Yes that is a millipede. Have you had lots of rain down there? Perhaps they moved in with the wet weather?

Judsonia, AR(Zone 7b)

I think it's some kind of millipede too, Grub worms are super gross looking, their body is white, soft, and black inside at one end from all the dirt and other stuff they eat LOL. I have no grub worms any more thanks to all the wonderful moles that live and flourish in my front and back yard LOL. Not to mention the stupid armodillos that my husband stays up till 3:00 am to shoot for me. they eat the grub worms too. But dig up all my plants in the process.

I think i'd rather have your millipedes in my house than what I have in my yard He He.!!!

kathy

Starkville, MS

Hey, Veta. You just think you got problems inside your house, you better look out in the yard! I told Hannelore1 that I had seen her Bison there, and I think she might want it back. And by the way, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Shey is still MIA.

mid central, FL(Zone 9a)

the centipedes ate her.

hee hee

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.