Today's blooms #2 :-D

(Zone 7a)

:-D

Thumbnail by Kim_M
(Zone 7a)

Thumbnail by Kim_M
Corte Madera, CA

wowie! what is this beauty called, kim? and where do you get your datura seeds?

thanks.

annapet

Yazoo City, MS(Zone 7b)

ooooooohhhh! Beautiful! Yes, what's it's name?
Congrats Kim!

Yvonne

Brooksville, FL(Zone 9a)

Kim - I believe I have that same triple white datura - they are lovely and huge blooms! I got the seeds in a trade a couple of years ago and I can't recall now from whom (maybe you?) - but they are DEFINATELY different than other datura's that I have - the leaves are different, the seedling is diffferent and the flowers are much larger.

Do you know the proper name for it? Botanical name?

these are the most awesome datura I have seen or grown!

Thanks for posting!

Onalee

(Zone 7a)

This one is actually a yellow. My coloring was off on my camera. These seeds were sent to me from Kaleem in Pakistan. They are definitely a Metel. I had the triple white like these. They were absolutely beautiful! The whitest white I've ever seen. I do have some Triple white seeds I think if you're interested. LMK
Kim

Dundee, OH(Zone 5b)

WOW a true beauty!!!!

Brooksville, FL(Zone 9a)

Thanks Kim -
I still have the plants and they are doing great - I am just sure they must have a different botanical name or something - I'll post on the id forum and see if anyone knows . . .

thanks much! Lovely flowers!

Onalee

Premont, TX(Zone 9b)

Kim
I would love some seeds.Please

elva

(Zone 7a)

Okayyy It's making Pods now :-D How are you Elva?

Moab, UT(Zone 6b)

Beautiful. Nowt. ~Blooms

Premont, TX(Zone 9b)

Oh Kim , my friend I have been so sick had another stroke in April and than a mini last month, but at least I can now speak and use my left side.Its been a hard year for me ....but I am doing so much better
Elva

(Arlene) Southold, NY(Zone 7a)

Good luck Elva, and may God bless you with good health!

Texas/Okla central b, United States(Zone 7b)

I have this one too.........too beautiful to describe.........I got my seeds from onaleeseeds

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.