Weight Loss Challange July 16-23

Hughesville, MO(Zone 5a)

I'm late getting this started. It has been a somewhat busy and VERY HOT week. I've watered and watered and the plants are still wilted. We need some water from heaven.

It has been too hot to work outside much the past few days so I haven't gotten much exercise. We only have room air conditioners and Jack only runs them when it is really, really hot. When we start to perspire in the house he turns it on. I open windows at night. But tonight is hot outside too.

I did better with my eating so far today. Now, if I can just manage to get to bed and stay there all night without getting up to eat sf, rf, frozen dairy dessert I'll be ok. We got stuck with 2 1/2 gallons of it July 4th and have been working our way thru it since. NOT a good way to keep the excess pounds off.

Holly brought home some monster size pumpkin spice(?)muffins this morning. We each ate one and I took the other 6 dozen to the cafe' for them to eat. I have several people who would like to get such items each week. Holly says the company throws away nearly a ton of baked goods each week. On Fridays a large rack is filled with reject items and the help can take all they want.

I'm going to sleep. GOD bless and keep each of you.

This thread has 31 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!