Children are SO funny

Glen Burnie, MD(Zone 7a)

Ok...so my son and daughter are in the doctor's office with me. We're sitting in the waiting room waiting for Nana and Pop Pop to come out.

We bought Aaron a little doctor's kit and he was playing with it in the office. Aaron takes the pretend needle and starts giving me shots in my thigh, in my arm, just anywhere where there was exposed skin (and I was wearing shorts and halter top). Well, I guess this was payback for all the times I took him to the doctor's for his regular immunization shots.

He gives me a shot in the forehead, to which I reply "Aaron, people don't get shots in the forehead", to which he replied "But you do Mommy because you are sick in the head".

There were at least 12 people in the waiting room, and they ALL started laughing at what Aaron said. It was truly a moment, I couldn't help but laugh myself. Oh well. There are at least 12 people here in NC that think I'm crazy! :) Glad I live in MD!!!

This thread has 2 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!