Houseplant cuttings for trade, Pothos, Philodendrons etc...

Walhalla, SC(Zone 7a)

Here are some cuttings that i have for trade:

golden Pothos- alot-huge plant to cut back
Neon Pothos
Marble Pothos
Philodendron Brazil - yellow stripe on center of leaf
Swiss cheese philodendron
green heart philodendron
verigated speckled philodendron
curly spider plantlettes
hawaiian spider plantlettes
hoya carnosa
Neon Philodendron

I basically looking for different varieties of philodendrons, pothos, hoyas, or anything neat that i dont already have..
Can we work out a trade?

Talk soon,
Jaimee

Ps. Below is a photo of the Neon Pothos

Thumbnail by SCShopgirl
Woonsocket, RI(Zone 6b)

Would you trade some sweedish ivy, lipstick plant, arrowhead plant or green wandering jew cuttings for the split leaf philodedron cuttings? The other phillys I have.

Walhalla, SC(Zone 7a)

Hi Jordung,
I was actually looking for some lipstick plant cuttings, but i just want to let you know that the split leaf philodendron and swiss cheese philodendrons are different. Here is a photo of the swiss cheese philodendron. Send me a D mail if you are interested.
Thanks,
Jaimee

Thumbnail by SCShopgirl
SW, WI(Zone 4b)

Jaimee - do you have a photo of your "variegated speckled philodendron"?
Thanks!

Walhalla, SC(Zone 7a)

I don't have one here at work Nan, but i can sure take one tonight and post it for you. No problem!
Thanks,
Jaimee

SW, WI(Zone 4b)

Thanks, Jaimee...hope it's not a problem....just need to see if it's one I already have before I ask for a trade.

You're posting at work too, (lol!)
(we're naughty!)

New Iberia, LA(Zone 9a)

check ur mail! :o)

Walhalla, SC(Zone 7a)

Yep, posting at work, what will they do with me??? LOL.. no problem at all! i have alot of photos here at work but that one i sure dont have yet.
Talk later!

Walhalla, SC(Zone 7a)

Hi Nan,
Here is the photo of the Variegated Philodendron, i have a speckled one too, but i dont have a photo of it on my computer, and of course you can guess where my camera is..Yup you got it at work. So tomorrow ill take a photo of that one for ya. If that one interests you.
Thanks!

Wait hold up... Check this link, this is what my speckled philo looks like, just like Judy's

http://davesgarden.com/forums/fp.php?pid=1239271

Let me know :)

SW, WI(Zone 4b)

Aww....I already have the one in the link :(....it's Scindapsus picta.

Thanks for posting the link, though!

Paris, TX(Zone 8a)

I have a philodendron with velvety feeling leaves. Do you have that one?

Walhalla, SC(Zone 7a)

Jdee, is it reddish colored? I have a red velvet philodendron. If not id definately be interested.
Jaimee

Here is the photo.

Thumbnail by SCShopgirl
Walhalla, SC(Zone 7a)

My green heart philodendron is kinda fuzzy thou...

It's kinda dark but here is the photo:

Thumbnail by SCShopgirl
Paris, TX(Zone 8a)

Yes, that's it. The new growth starts out a coppery red color, and later darkens a greener, but still reddish color.

Walhalla, SC(Zone 7a)

Yup You got it! Thats it :)

Paris, TX(Zone 8a)

Don't you just love it? I just got mine a few weeks ago, and it's already trailing down very nicely over the pot.

Walhalla, SC(Zone 7a)

Oh, yes Jdee i have had that plant for a long time, its a very easy grower and its so nice! Do you have the veriegated versions of it?

Thumbnail by SCShopgirl
Paris, TX(Zone 8a)

I have the regular green heart-shaped leaves, and also the heartshaped leaves with the yellow down the middle that you discribed above in your initial post. I also have golden, and neon pothos ivies. I thought I had a Marble queen, but it turns out that its just another golden pothos with bigger leaves. lol I don't have the one in the picture you just posted.

It's so funny. People tell me I have such a green thumb, and I feel a little guilty, because these plants practially take care of themselves. lol

Walhalla, SC(Zone 7a)

Ohhh the Marble queens are beautiful. Yes they do take care of themselves, but to anyone looking in, they don't know that!!!

Here is my marble queen, its a beauty!

Do you want to work out a cutting trade for those two?

Thumbnail by SCShopgirl
Paris, TX(Zone 8a)

It's beautiful. I'd love to have cutting, but I'm afraid I don't have anything that you don't already have. Do you have regular spider plants with the green leaf centers? I'll look outside tomorrow, and see what else I may have.

Walhalla, SC(Zone 7a)

Oh Jdee, I'm sure we can work something out, do you have any hoyas, philodendrons, or peperomias? Or anything neat?

Paris, TX(Zone 8a)

The only hoya that I have, big enough to cut is a plain ole carnosa. I may have could cut some off of my kerrii. The rest are four inch pots that I got from ebay. They probably wont be big enough to cut until at least next year. The philodendrons and pothos I have are ones you already have. I have a pepromia scandens that looks like a philodendron. It's big enough for cuttings.

Walhalla, SC(Zone 7a)

jdee can u post a photo of your peperomia? i have one thats a veriegated one..at least i think its a peperomia...

Paris, TX(Zone 8a)

Here is my peperomia.

Thumbnail by jdee
Los Angeles, CA(Zone 10a)

Here is my wandering jew variegated. If anyone wants some, let me know.

Thumbnail by kanita

Also, here is my marble pothos as well. I'm just looking for any interesting things you experts might have.

Thumbnail by kanita
Paris, TX(Zone 8a)

Ooooh, I love your wandering jew. I saw one just like it at Home Depot earlier this year. There were some vines on the floor that had fallen off, and I started to pick them up, take them home, and try to root them, but for some reason, my concience wouldn't let me just take them. I later found out that I should have, because they probably got thrown away. *sob*

Jdee - next time you should definitely grab them. The lady at my home depot always just offers the cuttings or if you ask her for them, she gives me a ton. I got golden pothos from her a month ago, and she told me to just put them in water. They're doing well. I can wrap some and send it to you.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.