Weight Loss Challange July 9-16

Hughesville, MO(Zone 5a)

Considering how I have fallen back into bad eating habits the past couple weeks I thrilled to report I am still at 147#. I only have 13# to go to reach my ultimate goal. I really MUST be more careful or I will be going into fall still on the heavy side and not enough exercise to keep me losing that rapidly. Tho the past 2 winters have been big losing times for me. But I was sick much of that time. Now don't have the gall bladder, etc. to make me too sick to eat anymore.

I did refrain from accepting a cake from Holly this morning. She is now working for a bakery that supplys large national chains like StarBucks, etc. with bakery goods. Any little imperfection in a product means it is discarded and the employees can take them home. FREE! She and I are both watching our weight and eating habits so that is hard for us. She tries to keep Kyle eating right but he has a real sweet tooth.

GW, I am concerned about you. You seem to be having a lot of intestinal tract problems lately. Have you talked to your doctor about them? Please take care of yourself.
Must go to work. GOD bless and keep each of you.

This thread has 38 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!