Lemons to Lemonade...

(Taylor) Plano, TX(Zone 8a)

We just last month finished the nightmare of having a pool put in...one of the many catastrophes, was that they put the wrong tile on. It had to be hammered off, and redone...

So, what did I do with all the little pieces(lemons)??? I made lemonade! I gathered them all up in a basket and started to piece them on my bench...

It certainly wasn't my idea of a great time outside in 100 degree weather, but I think it certainly made a positive thing come out of a bad situation... plus, I felt like if I were outside with the workers all day, they might not make any more mistakes, lol...

Once I was in the "mosaic mood", I did this birdbath. http://davesgarden.com/forums/t/526785/ It was yet another excuse to be outside to keep an eye on the workers, lol...can you tell I stopped trusting them??lol...
-T

Thumbnail by seedpicker_TX
This thread has 32 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!