Royal Maroon
Maslon
Faithful and True
Sky and Sun
Gala Madrid
Little Black Belt
Narnia
Spitfire

They sent me duplicates of 6 because they felt rhizomes too small plus i got 3 bonus irises (Lucy Doodle MTB RE), Sweethearts Again (SDB RE), and SOLAR MAX (2005 SDB RE)! I'm going out to plant when I get back from Post Office! Such great unexpected bonuses.

I'm psyched.

Pickens, SC(Zone 7a)

more iris...unhuh...it is a disease isnt it :)

Hagerstown, MD(Zone 6a)

Addictions always are m'dearie! LOL. That's why I canna allow myself to over do the dahlias and the hostas. Althought I just had to buy the Pilgrim I saw yesterday and a handful of dahlias on 50% markdown. Anyway, see what I mean.

Besides, my addiction can help fuel yours in the future. :-)

Lewisburg, KY(Zone 6a)

Etown, sounds like you are adding some great iris to your garden. You cannot beat 2 for the price of 1!

Hagerstown, MD(Zone 6a)

Yep, lots more work and it's too unbelievably hot/humid here to go out and plant. New boxes arrived every day it seems.

Pickens, SC(Zone 7a)

I built a canopy over my potted iris out of plastic to try to control the rain...the sides are open and the plastic is about 3 feet above the plants with alot of good air flow. My husband laughed :)

Vancouver, WA(Zone 7a)

Charlotteda~

Sounds like some of the contraptions I've had to build to try and grow Arilbreds! What lengths we go to for our beloved irises! LOL! :0]

Hagerstown, MD(Zone 6a)

Charlotte sounds like a clever idea. I just had another box arrive today and we had a major downpoint that caused erosion everywhere across town. Not quite mudslide equivalent but I can see how they get started. So the soil is nice and moist, perfect for planting but my schedule is bust for time. With this new trade I got bonuses of Citoyen, King Tush, and Broken Dreams.

Roni

Pickens, SC(Zone 7a)

I hate to complain when not too long ago we had 4 years of drought. But I do wish this monsoon would end SOON !

Hagerstown, MD(Zone 6a)

Charlotte, I do too for your sake but just think how happy your garden is...maybe.

Roni

Blandinsville, IL(Zone 5a)

Roni,

Are you ready for the hosta? I can mail them out Monday, on my way to work. I sent you an D-mial, and I see you posted that you bought a "Pilgrim". Was you still wanting that one or would you like a Blue Moon/ or Both. I do have it available. I'm looking forward to the iris. I can't believe I traded mostly for iris this year and not hosta. OH well! hehe I like them both!

Annie

Blandinsville, IL(Zone 5a)

I would be more than happy to take any rain off your hands that you are willing to give me!

Annie

Hagerstown, MD(Zone 6a)

Double addictions are nasty ain't they.. he he he.. I d-mailed ya back.

Cedar Rapids, IA(Zone 5a)

Please send the rain this way. I will pay postage. :)

Pickens, SC(Zone 7a)

Well, I put the plastic over the iris pots and now its been dry ever since...guess I'll go take it off in time for the next hurricane :)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.