July 6, 2005

Stockton, MO(Zone 6b)

Good morning all! It sounds like everyone is suffering from a bit of drought this summer. I know it is raining somewhere, but not sure where it could be.

I was able to buy ten,4 month old Arucana pullets from a co-worker. They are sure pretty, and very leggy. Some of them are taller than our year old red sex links. I guess they should start laying in a month or so?

Sold my goats to a neighbor up the road. I've decided to conserve my energies by concentrating on just a few projects. Gardening has become a real passion with me. I'd like to have a fall garden this year. I'm also hoping to find a Master Gardening course near enough to be able to attend. Leaflady you sure are lucky to be able to work at a botanical garden.

Everyone take care, and have a great day!

This thread has 9 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!