Sale $1.60

Palmyra, IL(Zone 5b)

http://www.touchofnature.com/index.htm

Southeast, NE(Zone 5a)

Jody - Thanks for the info. What a super price for iris! Now I'll have more digging to do. My little iris bed - and addiction (thank you!!)- is expanding rapidly...and I'm loving every "shovelful" of it!!

Concord, NH(Zone 5a)

Well my addiction took over! What great buys, got some rebloomers and others!

Palmyra, IL(Zone 5b)

Glad you guys enjoyed it.Jody

Hagerstown, MD(Zone 6a)

Nanners I wished you lived close enough to come to my sale. You'd buy me out! HAHAHA

Northern Michigan, MI(Zone 5a)

~Elizabethtown

I know I wish I lived close enough to come to your sale...lol. How is that going by the way ?? Sold out yet ?? Got any big orders for later on ??

~Julie =0)

Concord, NH(Zone 5a)

Oh I am sure I would ...I was good only spent 30

Hagerstown, MD(Zone 6a)

Got a few orders but not many yet. Actual test will be tomorrow. DH says that if it's a bust it would be just like I had sent them to the compost pile. I asked him if he was crazy. What doesn't sell goes back in the ground. He just looked a me dumbfounded. LOL

Roni

Southeast, NE(Zone 5a)

Besides the few TB's that I currently have, thanks to Jody.....and the Touch of Nature sale, I will now have some dwarf, intermediate, and a Pallida Aureo Variegata - some rebloomers also. I had no idea there were so many types/cultivars of iris until I joined DG! I'm inspired by DG'ers to really get my gardens in shape! Don't want time to go any faster than it already does, but it's going to be so much fun seeing new blooms in the spring!

Elizabethtown - If I were closer I'd be at your sale.....must continue to feed this addiction!! :-)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.