Weightloss Challange week of July 2-9th, 2005

Hughesville, MO(Zone 5a)

I am ashamed to have to report that I have gained back 3#. It will be Monday before I can get too terribly serious about dieting again but will watch what I eat more carefully this weekend. Too many samplings of sugar free but whole cow's milk puddings and sandwiches while Shadoe was here. Probably too many blackberries while I'm picking too. LOL.

The leukoplakia in my morth is giving me fits again. That means I really only want to eat soft, bland, lukewarm foods, most of which is fattening. I'm back to trying the gel the doctor gave me months ago but have kind of forgotten. I've been using the alcohol free mouth wash from Crest but it may be doing more damage than good. In the mean time eating isn't that pleasant a experience. So why am I doing so much of it??

Hang in there, everyone. This should be our last rough weekend for a couple months as far as big holiday dinners is concerned. I know many will be having family/friend gatherings during that time but maybe it will slow somewhat. I'll go back to drinking sf Metamucil a couple times a day. I just let myself get out of the habit.

GOD bless and keep each of you. Think seriously about what this holiday is really all about and those who have given their all that we may be free. Many are still serving at home and abroad to assure we have this freedom and others are risking and giving up everything they have and some are literally dying to come to this country and be free.

This thread has 13 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!