Have seeds for Daves registered members only

Vancleave, MS(Zone 8b)

of Sinningia Sellovii free for SASE for 3 people. I am in the addy exchange. Will have more later if more people want them

edited to add I also have "Purple Shrimp/Rose Pine Cone" Porphyrocoma pohliana for 5 people

This message was edited Jul 1, 2005 12:33 PM

Marion, IN(Zone 5a)

I would love some of both, If you have some left let me know and I wil send out the SASBE .

Karen

Vancleave, MS(Zone 8b)

Karen I have plenty. I was looking at your trade page. I also have fresh harvested this week Asclepias curassavica Scarlet Blood Flower and Silky Gold if you want some of those too.

Do you know what the name of the vining milkweed is by chance?? Think I would like to make a trade with you for them and the red valerain seed.

Are you in the addy exchange??

The Heart of Texas, TX(Zone 8b)

Donna,
I'd love to try the "Purple Shrimp/Rose Pine Cone" Porphyrocoma pohliana "... what could I send you in trade???

Thanks
MsC

Vancleave, MS(Zone 8b)

MsC just send an envie unless you have something for butterflies or hummer that I don't have

Thanks Donna,
Please send me your addy by DG mail.
I'm not in the exchange.

Thanks
MsC

Marion, IN(Zone 5a)

Hi Donna,
I dont know the name of it...I know it has small white flower clusters that smell good lol When I did a search it came back as Honey vine.Let me do some checking to make sure I have those two seeds.I will get back with you sometime tomorrow night(got a family thing to go to during the day).

Karen

P.S. Where did you find my trade list? I cant find the Red Valerian on my list. Will go thru my seeds and see if I can find it.

This message was edited Jul 2, 2005 11:50 PM

Vancleave, MS(Zone 8b)

I got link from your DG home page that you listed. http://kgerstorff.tripod.com/karenstradingpage/id11.html it is listed in catergory of Morning Glories. Think I still want to try the Milkweed vine seeds too. Valerain is listed as Cerantherous(spelling) red Valerain shrub

Marion, IN(Zone 5a)

Donna,
I couldnt find any of the Red Valerain seeds but have lots of the Vining milk weed...was there anything else you wanted?? I have some Pandorea vine seeds if that interests you..let me know,
Karen

Vancleave, MS(Zone 8b)

Thanks Karen just the vining milkweed. Dave e-mailing my addy to you and I need yours

Vancleave, MS(Zone 8b)

Any envelopes not recieved by Friday may not get back to you. We are preparing to possibly have to evacutate for Hurricane Dennis. I live about 1/2 mile from the Ocean and in a flood zone. I may not have a home to come back to if it developes into a Major Hurricane and we take a direct hit. We got 5' of water in Georges in 98'

OH Donna!!
Forget the seeds and come for a visit!
Prayers to you & all in it's path.

Hugs,hugs & more hugs!

MsC

Vancleave, MS(Zone 8b)

MsC you may have to be on alert before it is over with. Those things definately have a mind of their own. Remember Elana?? I went to Alabama and then came home when it went to Fl and then it came back and hit us too.

Yes, Donna you are right, they do have a mind all their own ! It's about time for our area to get a really bad one but so far this one doesn't look like it's coming this far west.

Makes me just wish I could wave a magic wand and make it disappear!

Vancleave, MS(Zone 8b)

That's why I am so worried. We are past due for a bad one. Georges in 98' was our last bad one and we got the eye. Wasn't a major one so did have any really severe damage. Mostly from water. Got 5'

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.