Need advise

Fort Worth, TX(Zone 7b)

Today was a very bad day for me. I wake up to see my Rottweiler off the chain and running as happy as he can be. I have a bowl of can dog food to help me get him back where he belongs and when I get there I see the worse thing I have ever saw, He killed my male sheep (Johnny).Needless to say he will be moving to a new home TODAY. My question is: I still have my lady sheep and she has always been with Johnny and now I think she will be lonely. If I get another female would they get along or should I get a young female. I don't really want another male because they always run and hit me in the backside.We had only got him because he was being bottle fed and was so sweet. I want to get her a new friend very soon so any help would be great. Thanks

This thread has 4 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!