Please tell me

Dillonvale, OH(Zone 6a)

That this is a morning glory bud..... I just saw them,not even sure which MG's I planted in this basket LOL
These will be my first ever MG blooms if they really are buds :)
Thanks
Janis

Thumbnail by Woofens
Willoughby, OH(Zone 5a)

It's a bud, Janis! When it blooms,post a pic in the Morning glory thread!

Dillonvale, OH(Zone 6a)

WOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO
Doin the happy dance doin the happy dance lmbo, my kids now think I'm totally insane..... my 8 yr old just asked me if I needed another ativan LOLOL
Thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

San Augustine, TX(Zone 8b)

woofens, don't worry about the kids, they'll get over it! LOL, you sound just like me when I saw my first buds!

Dillonvale, OH(Zone 6a)

Glad to know I'm not the only one :)
I can't wait to check it tomorrow..... how long does it generally take them to open? Its all green, I can't even see a hint of color yet :(
Janis

Doesn't take long, just a couple of days!

Columbus, OH(Zone 6a)

Hey, you planted morning glory in a hanging basket, too? I have two basket hanging on an old clothes line post, hoping they will vine out along the old metal clothes line. Of course, they have other ideas, and keep wanting to twine off in the opposite direction. :)

I have em in hanging baskets too...they are pretty cascading down from the pot!

Dillonvale, OH(Zone 6a)

I have a bunch in baskets, although I put the first one on the clothes line today... thanks for the idea!!

I have some in containers that I am wanting to train around a trellis, intead of up, I want it to twine around.
Right now I think I have 4 hanging baskets, and 2 containers.

I had 1 Gray Lady seed sprout, it is getting its own basket. I also got some Sunsmiles today, gonna go ahead and soak them and hope they still have time to bloom.

I'd like to see some of your baskets in bloom :)

Janis

Columbus, OH(Zone 6a)

Woofens, here's a photo of my baskets on the the clothes line post. No signs of a bud yet, and as I said, they are fighting growing out on the line, wanting instead to flap around in the breeze in the totally wrong direction. :)

I worry a little because the leaves are so pale, compared to eh ones I planted in the ground. ( I'm not impressed with Miracle Gro potting soil, I tell you.)

Thumbnail by ceceoh
Dillonvale, OH(Zone 6a)

Mine are not near as big, but finally the ones on the trellis are getting taller, I'll take a pic of them later.

I bought 3 bags of seed starter (Franks) at Big Lots for 1.99$ each, and got all my potting soil at Dollar General. I have NO complaints about the performance of either one. I wanted plants this yuear and money was so tight, it was the only way I could do anything.

I'm gonna dop the same thing next year tho, I can't see spending the extra money when everything I planted from seed did so well

I hung 2 baskets on the clothes line yesterday LOL A Rose Silk MG and a Varigated Impatien.... got a couple more baskets today..gonna do them prolly tonight or tomorrow :)

Janis

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.