lagrange, GA(Zone 7a)

Here's Rainbow Christy. I love it.

Thumbnail by Georgiaredclay
East Texas, United States(Zone 8a)

ohhh, I should have gotten that one!

Knoxville, TN(Zone 7a)

Gorgeous, Jim!!!!

Hillsboro, OH(Zone 6a)

I took this a couple of days ago and don't have the tag handy but I think her name was Jamie Labelle.

Thumbnail by Badseed
Vancleave, MS(Zone 8b)

Beautiful Jim & Chele

Moscow, TN(Zone 7a)

Wow, your 'bis is awesome Jim. It reminds me a lot a Blushing Bride only prettier.
BS-I almost ordered that one but figured 10 was my limit. lol Your bloom is lovely, keep them coming.

Hillsboro, OH(Zone 6a)

In Paradise

Thumbnail by Badseed
Hillsboro, OH(Zone 6a)

Black Velvet

Thumbnail by Badseed
Hillsboro, OH(Zone 6a)

Aztec Sun

Thumbnail by Badseed
La Plata, MD(Zone 7a)

Cajun Swirl

Thumbnail by gingerjar
Ellicott City, MD(Zone 7a)

Here's "Erin Rachael"!

Thumbnail by Shirley1md
Chariton, IA(Zone 5b)

Buckeye Colors

Thumbnail by Brugie

They're beautiful, y'all!

Making an appearance tonight is, "Ocean Spray"!

Thumbnail by Shirley1md
(Nadine) Devers, TX(Zone 9b)

Orange Punch

Thumbnail by Moodene
lagrange, GA(Zone 7a)

wow I know now why I wanted one of each.

Oak Grove, MN(Zone 4a)

Here's the first decent photo I've gotten from my plants. All the flowers have been beautiful but the photos have been terrible! LOL! This one is Pink Chiffon.

Thumbnail by sylvi74
Hillsboro, OH(Zone 6a)

This one says WOW!

Hibiscus Sun Shower

Thumbnail by Badseed
Yukon, OK(Zone 7b)

Badseed! What a beauty!!! I can't remember if I got that one or not! But if not.....dang, I should have! Is it that beautiful in person?

Purple Magic bloomed for me today...

Thumbnail by Moodene

In Paradise bloomed for me today..

Thumbnail by Moodene
lagrange, GA(Zone 7a)

Mooden aren't you coming to the Ga. roundup?

Yes, I am..with flowerjunkie-Daisy..We are coming....Why? Ya need something???..lol..

Label says..Millennium Superstar

Thumbnail by Moodene
lagrange, GA(Zone 7a)

LOL Yeah bring that beauty with you. I think I met you once at tiG's house when ya'll was on a southeast tour. I can't remember which one you were but do remember how nice ya'll were. I tried to talk ya'll into a trip to Callaway but it didn't work out. Looking forward to seeing you again.

Cool! I am the one who had long hair and drove the Blazer..Daisy was the Spanish one...I will be at tig's house next Saturday for the picnic...Daisy isn't coming with me this time..
Which beauty are you talking about?? ...lol....

lagrange, GA(Zone 7a)

All as is EVERYONE YOU POSTED ABOUT. lol

lol...well be prepared..still got more that are gonna bloom in few days....will post those as I go..lol...
Rain bloomed but the bloom was half rotted so I didn't even take that one...but it has more getting ready to open...

lagrange, GA(Zone 7a)

Yeah I have had that problem with all the rain here. Seems they will get about half ready to burst open and then a rain and then it rots off before it blooms. My 12 year old granddaughter came and spent the week with us last week and she wanted all of mine to take home. I had to give her one but it was one that had bloomed before and was getting ready to bloom again.

AAAwww shucks...Here is Buckeye at nite time...way back in June.

Thumbnail by Moodene
lagrange, GA(Zone 7a)

All of them are so pretty.

lagrange, GA(Zone 7a)

That Buckeye looks like vanilla ice cream with a hint of strawberry added in.

"Petra's" first bloom!

Thumbnail by Shirley1md

Close-up of Petra.

Thumbnail by Shirley1md
Commerce, GA(Zone 8a)

I need advise from you all. I have 18 tropical hibiscus that I got from the co-op. They are still in pots since my move from Fl to Ga.All have grown & bloomed well, but if I don't get a greenhouse what will I do to overwinter them?Maybe I'll just have to give them to my DG friends in warmer weather? LOL! Melba

Oak Grove, MN(Zone 4a)

I just drag mine in the house and put them in my brightest window for the winter. They always look a little sad and I think they go semi-dormant (growth stops and water needs decrease) but they do fine in the spring when I take them back out.

Archer/Bronson, FL(Zone 8b)

Melba!!!!!

So glad to see you back!!!! Is there a thread some place where you tell us all about everything?

Molly
:^)))

Commerce, GA(Zone 8a)

Molly, you have mail. Melba

Jacksonville, FL(Zone 9a)

They are so pretty.

surfside beach, SC(Zone 8b)

The first bloom of In Paradise opened yesterday.There are 4 more buds.The plant has grown quite big.As our first frost date won't be until tne end of Nov.or Dec. it has a long time to keep on growing.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.