desert rose

Niceville, FL(Zone 8b)

My desert rose is blooming and looking good.

Thumbnail by rylaff
Lee's Summit, MO(Zone 6a)

My, yes it is! I have five and they aren't even setting buds, so I am happy that YOU have blooms!

Hattiesburg, MS(Zone 8a)

So very pretty. Love the shape of the flower.

Laurens, SC(Zone 8a)

I just bought one from a local nursery for $3--it will have a dark rose colored bloom. I saw a couple of them there that had blooms. The one I chose does not but I liked the shape of the trunk. Can't wait to see it in full bloom, but it is lovely without!! Has a thick trunk with a bunch of tiny little "branches" at the top. Looks liek some weird tree in Africa!! hehehe And what a bargain price!! Also got a Jade compacta for $3.00 same place. Stopped for Daylilies and left with succulents instead!! He has lots of Daylilies I want, too, but since I just got laid off now is NOT the time to indulge my wishes in plants!! hehehe Will have to go back later and get at least the Strawberry Candy and the Chicago Gold something?? Daylilies I liked. Also a very lovely creamy yellow one which is fragrant!!

Bonnie

Knoxville, TN(Zone 7a)

Rylaff, Pretty Adenium! Mine are greening up nicely, but no blooms yet. And I have a couple that I started from seed in December that are looking pretty good.
(note these are smaller than they may look - they're in 4 inch pots)

Thumbnail by nathalyn
Crestview, FL(Zone 7b)

that a real nice color bloom on your adenium..

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.