Attractive Michigan Ladies

Bridgman, MI(Zone 5a)

Lady roses, that is. Meet Gertie.

Thumbnail by purpleice
Bridgman, MI(Zone 5a)

And tada, Distant Drums!

Thumbnail by purpleice
Bridgman, MI(Zone 5a)

Conrad Ferdinand Meyer, not a lady but very handsome and fragrant all the same.

Thumbnail by purpleice
Bridgman, MI(Zone 5a)

Vanilla Perfume. I just got a digital camera and learned how to post pics so forgive me my enthusiasm! Aren't these camera's wonderful? I run around all day snapping pics and even my dog runs when she see's me coming now, lol.

Thumbnail by purpleice
Bridgman, MI(Zone 5a)

Calamity Jane Murphy, the love of our lives.

Thumbnail by purpleice
Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

Lovely roses. Thanks for sharing. I know what you mean about the digital. I got mine last summer and still having fun with it.

Cedar Springs, MI(Zone 5b)

Great pics and have fun with the new digital!
I love mine!

Bridgman, MI(Zone 5a)

Thanks Cottage and hemlady. The thing I like best is that you can erase any pic you've taken that you don't like instead of wasting film and money on developing them. I'm having alot of fun with mine.

Anne

Au Gres, MI(Zone 5a)

purpleice.......Lovely roses....and what other ones do you have blooming.....here are a few of mine....

Our Lady of Quadalupe

Thumbnail by deann
Au Gres, MI(Zone 5a)

This one is an old english rose with no name....I have a few of those growing in my garden....

Thumbnail by deann
Au Gres, MI(Zone 5a)

And can I add a gentlemen to the mix.....Meet mr. Graham Thomas

Thumbnail by deann
Au Gres, MI(Zone 5a)

purpleice........I do have to chase my dogs outta the garden when I am working in there....they do like to lay close by....Meet Cyndee and Blaze....

Thumbnail by deann
Bridgman, MI(Zone 5a)

This is The Flower Girl. The blossoms when they first open remind me of apple blossoms.

Thumbnail by purpleice
Bridgman, MI(Zone 5a)

Crimson Bouquet, new this spring. There are colors such as apricot and red that don't show up on my camera as they should.

Thumbnail by purpleice
Bridgman, MI(Zone 5a)

Another one of Distant Drums. The buds on this are so pretty and I love the strong, upright growth.
Deann, your dogs are beautiful and so are your roses. Gee, I bet those dogs wouldn't cause a bit of harm to your garden!

Thumbnail by purpleice

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.