ID needed

Jacksonville, FL(Zone 9a)

I found these bulbs at the grocery store in mid May. Wasn't sure they would make it at that late date but they were reduced to $1.00 a package and there were three bulbs to the package so I chanced it and I am so pleased - these flowers are beautiful and the plants are quite vigorous. They were labeled 'Lollipop' which is obviously incorrect. Does anyone have any idea which variety they are?

Thumbnail by ardesia
Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

Hi ardesia, I haven't seen you here before, so Welcome to DG's lily land.

That's sure the trouble with cheap lilies ~ great deals but frequently bad names. I'll do some looking around and see what I can find.

Jacksonville, FL(Zone 9a)

Thanks for the welcome, there is great info here. The plants are about 20" but I planted them in gallon containers so I am not sure how tall they would get in the ground. These plants are so healthy I would love to order more of the same for next year.

Waxhaw (Charlotte), NC(Zone 7b)

Most asiatic lilies which are un-named comes in the standard colors (orange, red, pink, yellow, white) so you can pick up a bag of yellow asiatic lilies and you will get lilies which are nice (if not exactly the same, then pretty close).

I bought a similar one. I don't know the name either, but it has fast become one of my alltime favorites

Thumbnail by kdjoergensen

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.