New Bloom

Irving, TX(Zone 8a)

I finally was fast enough on the camera and captured this beautiful bloom last night. Last year was the first time I had grown these Datura's and this year they came back twice as big as last year. I could not wait to share these..

Thumbnail by SnowBird56
Irving, TX(Zone 8a)

And another..

Thumbnail by SnowBird56
Covington, LA(Zone 8b)

Really nice flower. Which datura is this?

Irving, TX(Zone 8a)

Thank you, I was told it was Inoxia if I spelled it right but maybe if it is not, someone will tell me the correct name..

Pocahontas, TN(Zone 7b)

vswilliams,

Don't you just love it!!!

Judy

Irving, TX(Zone 8a)

I do and they are so full of blooms and the one I have planted in front is even growing like a tree. I just hope they and the rest of my plants are all OK when we get back from Myrtle Beach. I left for a week to go to convention and when I arrived home my hubby had not watered anything and no rain they were so very sad and droopy...This time I did hire someone to water while we are away..
I need a vacation so bad.

Vickie

Pocahontas, TN(Zone 7b)

Hope you can relax and have a really good time.

Judy

Irving, TX(Zone 8a)

Thanks Judy we need it. Sunday we had an accident in which the other car totaled our truck and had no insurance to boot, so we have been running like crazy to get all the insurance info. and police report faxed today taken care of and finally picked up a rental today with only 3 days left before we leave and it has been crazy.
But we were lucky my hubby was able to avoid a head on and just a couple bumps and bruises. I feel very blessed that it was just the truck messed up. Plus on the bright side we did end up getting a upgrade on the rental and have a nice dodge ram to take on vacation so there has been a bright light at the end of it all....

Vickie

Pocahontas, TN(Zone 7b)

Have fun and bring back lots of plants. lol lol

Judy

Irving, TX(Zone 8a)

Leaving today and I sure plan on bring back as many as I can fit in this truck and I just know my hubby will just love that!!!! (:

Vickie

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.