Just love the leaf shape

Bushland, TX(Zone 6a)

Flower is just a extra bonus!

Thumbnail by Tropicman
Pocahontas, TN(Zone 7b)

Beautiful!!! I'm not showing pictures of my straggly plants, we have some type of insect getting fat. I'm about to decide it's a cucumber beetle.

Judy

Bushland, TX(Zone 6a)

Well if he keeps eating you'll be ever to find him easily,so always carry your gun when your out in the garden!!LOL

Wichita, KS

Oh, Don
You gave me some seeds for this one.
What is its name?

Here is one of mine that are blooming tonight:

Thumbnail by nut4spuds
Bushland, TX(Zone 6a)

Hi Nikki,
You know I can't recall the name,but I got them from Clare in California
Just did a search and got this,Datura stramonium var tatula,has yours gotten very tall yet,my plant must be over 4 ft tall now.

(Linda) Winfield, KS(Zone 6a)

This is the first time I have visited this forum.

Don I think I like the leaves on the Daturas better then I do on the Brugs. They are really pretty.

I have some seeds that I got last year from a generous DG'er, and I do believe I am going to give them a try this fall. I hope I have better luck with the Daturas then I am having with my Brugs? But of course this is my first year with the Brugs.

Linda

Bushland, TX(Zone 6a)

I seen pics of your brugs ,I thought they were doing great!!!
Yes leaves are much prettier I think too!

(Linda) Winfield, KS(Zone 6a)

Thanks, I just hope the hail is over for this year. We got it twice early Monday monring. Like 12:15am and then again around 3:15. Then I burned some of the leaves on my potted brugs, but they are already coming back. But I am going to get me some daturas started for next year, I like the ideal about them self seeding themselves.

Linda

Bushland, TX(Zone 6a)

And how do they reseed thereselves!!!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.