Moving datura

Seattle, WA(Zone 8b)

I have an unknown DAT growing in with my tomatoes.....it's about 18 inch tall and loaded with about 12 bloom buds.
Any chance this can be moved and survive the move?

Marc

Pocahontas, TN(Zone 7b)

NO!!!!

Seattle, WA(Zone 8b)

I'll take that as a No :-)
Thanks Judy

Pocahontas, TN(Zone 7b)

Sorry I was just in too big of a hurry to give you more info but here is what I did last year http://davesgarden.com/forums/t/522988/

Good Luck

Judy

Victoria, BC(Zone 8b)

Thank Judy & Marc, this is something good to know

Linda

Seattle, WA(Zone 8b)

Well I moved it none the less....as of this morning (day three) it is still alive with no signs of shock or wilt. Keeping my fingers crossed :-)

Marc

Pocahontas, TN(Zone 7b)

Wonderful!!!! You would not believe what happened to two of my plants. We had a monsoon and the ones in pots with saucers, all but died, drowned. Just barely enough left to revive itself. I didn't even think about too much water. The ones in the ground are also suffering from too much water, we have heavy clay soil that is either mushy or hard so I guess I didn't dig a big enough hole when I planted them. And cabbage beetles worked over some planted out in a flower bed. Oh well, I'll get there. Come to think of it this sounds about like what you went through early on.

Judy

Seattle, WA(Zone 8b)

UUUUGGGGG soggy dats yuck! Sorry you've got drown plants Judy, hopefully they'll rebound for you.
Mine is still holding its own
Marc

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.