Read my lips!

somewhere, PA

My latest container! Isn't she cool?

Thumbnail by Tammy
Carmel, NY(Zone 6b)

I LOVE her! (But I think she needs a touch of lip gloss!)

somewhere, PA

LOL. great idea!

Mysore, India(Zone 10a)

She's as silent as me!

somewhere, PA

Dinu - and I'm sure you are as colorful as well.

What is blooming in Mysore? Is it very hot now?

(Arlene) Southold, NY(Zone 7a)

Tammy - she's cool. Take a peak at my vase. A few more containers and we'll have an entire woman!

Thumbnail by pirl
somewhere, PA

I love it! And you matched those colors so well. Beautiful.
Tam

Tam - they were just getting too tired in the garden, too long, too worn out but didn't qualify as garbage yet. She looked lovely with the lilac branches two weeks ago.

Now since your lips don't move or speak and my vase has a darn good shape we just need a bit more and it will be every man's dream come true. A knock out body with good lips.......waiting for the rest.... and she won't argue/complain/need/etc.

Carmel, NY(Zone 6b)

Well, I've got the hands! This vase was my Gran's - can't remember a time in my life she wasn't "holding her own" in our family!

And, yes, she does need a manicure!

Thumbnail by Sequee
Carmel, NY(Zone 6b)

Aeonium arboreum 'Zwartkop' x Canariense compliments of KimGaither, and Ghost Cactus compliments of frogsrus!

Thumbnail by Sequee

Well, now, aren't we all staying tuned for the legs, ETC.?

Winnipeg, MB(Zone 4a)

Tammy I luv your lips....lol! Pirl your's is very striking to! Give a hand to Sequee! I have the legs....but my own....lol.
:) Donna

Having the lips, the bust and the hand I just can't help thinking of a former person in very high office who would be quite happy!

Carmel, NY(Zone 6b)

Hahahhaha! I had that EXACT same thought when I added the hand!

Sequee - you posted at 8:34 and I at 11:34 - I must have been asleep at the switch to have such a lapse. Guess I better take more vitamins.

That person that once held the highest office would adore the lips because the lips don't talk!

We could paste a shot together next to Rosemary Erectus!

...........or a new big Plumeria cutting!

Mysore, India(Zone 10a)

Tammy,
The hot summer season ended recently with cooling rains. It's sowing time and already last weekend I made my bed ready [not to sleep, LOL] -- I mean garden bed!

Sequee,
You can use your lovely 'hand-vase' to close the lips it it 'talks too much'! LOL.

Pirl,
That's a nice idea of using the lovely curves!

Dinu

We still need legs!

Lomita, CA(Zone 10a)

You need a couple of the leg lamps from the movie "A Christmas Story" to complete your woman...

Barb

Manchester, NH(Zone 5a)

http://www.leglamps.com/signaturelamp.htm

There you go, for anyone who's interested. :)

Kelly

This message was edited Jun 20, 2005 4:18 PM

I've heard of an annual, beginning with the letter "C", but even two Cape Codders can't get me to say it.

somewhere, PA

Someone just has to have a cute pair of boots or shoes filled with sempivivums?

I do have a pair of the Marilyn Monroe......shoes in red. I doubt if I could ever wear them again but have no clue as to where I could put them in the garden. I do have coleus cuttings I could put in them. I still think there must be legs out there somewhere.

On one thread, somewhere during the last month, someone had a trunk of a cut tree with two equal limbs coming out and asked for suggestions. Someone said to stick it in the earth and put shoes on the two limbs. Maybe you just had to see the item to appreciate it.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.