Smells great

Kentwood, LA(Zone 8b)

This snail vine is loaded with blooms. A lot of them are open now and the smell is wonderful. I have a smaller one started to put on the opposite end of the porch.

Thumbnail by busybee
Dundee, OH(Zone 5b)

Oh it's gorgeous, I can't wait to get to smell mine (this year I am hoping), I have one plant that is now 2 years old, 3 plants in another container and 3 still small in the house in a pot. Thanks for sharing your beauty!
~Laurrie

Kentwood, LA(Zone 8b)

Hi Laurrie, I hope you have some blooms soon. Mine started really growing when I moved it outside and watered everyday.

Stockton, CA(Zone 9a)

YUM! Your porch is going to look glorious with these at both ends!
I was just out yesterday doing a search on mine for buds, but they are just starting to form. I can hardly wait.

Everson, WA(Zone 8a)

How old do they have to be to bloom? I just bought one this year. It has 2 branches (stalks?) that are about 8" long. I am hoping to see it bloom before the cold weather arrives and I have to put it in the garage.

Kentwood, LA(Zone 8b)

Mine bloomed the first year but only had a few blooms. The younger one will bloom this year also. It has blooms starting to form on the ends of each runner.
NoH2o, make sure you provide something for them to cling to. Once they can wrap around something they will take off.

Everson, WA(Zone 8a)

I have a bamboo hoop in the pot and you are right - once it started wrapping itself around that it really started to grow. I don't suppose the 90 degree temperatures hurt either. LOL

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.