Let's see your container gardens!

Manchester, NH(Zone 5a)

I have to admit, I'm curious because I want to start my own. I don't really know how to lay it out, so that's why I'd like to see what everyone else has done. Please show off your garden!

Kelly :)

Here's what I have, so far:

Thumbnail by ceallachg
Willoughby, OH(Zone 5a)

Oh,Kelly,I am so glad to see your roses doing so splendidly in pots! This is the first year I've tried it and was a bit nervous,but yours look Great! I hope mine do half as well.
gail

Manchester, NH(Zone 5a)

Gail, you're being too kind! The Sunsprite and Angel Face were that big and were still in their containers when I got them. :) Hopefully they'll keep it up! If you check out the roses forum, you'll find that other people there grow their roses in pots, too, and some have kept them in pots for years!

Kelly

Tacoma, WA(Zone 8a)

I just started container gardening this season, and I really like it. Here are a few of them. Hope you like them. If the rain would stop they would start growing.

Viv

Tacoma, WA(Zone 8a)

opps NOOOO not that button...

Viv

Thumbnail by Vizz8
Tacoma, WA(Zone 8a)

some more,

Viv

Thumbnail by Vizz8
Tacoma, WA(Zone 8a)

Some more.

Viv

Thumbnail by Vizz8
Tacoma, WA(Zone 8a)

last one I promise, I'm just so pleased with the way the containers are doing I have to share.. thanks for letting me.

Viv

Thumbnail by Vizz8
Manchester, NH(Zone 5a)

Nice! It seems like a peaceful place to go to and just relax. Thanks for showing us! :)

Kelly

Cincinnati (Anderson, OH(Zone 6a)

viss--congrats on the great success with your container plantings....very lush!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.