Giving away ALL My Datura Seeds...

(Zone 7a)

With a Catch!

LOL LOL LOL

No telling what kind or colors you will get. I have lots and they are all mixed now (2004 seeds). I have collected so many different kind I can't name the names. Some are even suppose to be a dwarf white :-/
I'm looking for a Triple White. Which there will be lots of those in this mix.

Here's the Catch...If for any reason any of these seeds bloom Triple White. Send me a pod!
Also Post pictures and keep us updated on plants and progress. I would love to see what you come up with.

Blue Springs, MO(Zone 5b)

Oooooh!!! And here I promised myself no more seeds, but how can I resist??? I planted triple white, no telling if I'll get any, but if I DO I will remember you!! La-dee-da, email me your addy & I'll send postage...or poppy seeds (which is about all I have left for trading...)...

(Zone 7a)

You promise to give us progress??? :-D

hanna, WY(Zone 4b)

I would take some Kim. I can send postage too. Let me know how much and where to send it. Thanks Yvonne

Jackson, SC(Zone 8a)

me me please. i will give promise. oh triple white. oh my.

oh by the way kim i have to marigolds growing. am beginning to wonder if they will ever get bigger to bloom this season. they are about 3 inches right now. i really think its the wacky weather. couldnt find the thread these were given from so posting here while i request seeeds for hubbys garden. its under the bradford pear so seeds will be happy there.

(Zone 7a)

Ooops! Sorry. They're going to one person if TamTam answers the question...LOL
Then maybe he/she will share...

hanna, WY(Zone 4b)

Sorry, No problem. Thanks Yvonne

Jackson, SC(Zone 8a)

okay no problem.

(Zone 7a)

Well haven't heard back yet...So I'll contact next in line...unless you want to split them?

(Arlene) Southold, NY(Zone 7a)

I'll wait, impatiently as all gardeners do, if anyone cancels out or just wants to send a few random seeds. I promise updates, photos, colors, etc. Thanks.

hanna, WY(Zone 4b)

a few seeds would be ok with me too. Its up to you. Thanks Yvonne

(Zone 7a)

Okayyy. didn't hear from TamTam....Since you gals don't mind sharing..I will divide the seeds into 3 baggies.

vonny53
imzadi
pirl

Sned me a sase please, and ad a note so I don't forget what I'm sending :-D

Blue Springs, MO(Zone 5b)

Oh Jeez, teach ME to pull weeds and change diapers instead of checking my Dave's Garden!!!!! It's probably for the best, anyhoo, I don't know what I was thinking, I have no ROOM and no TIME!!!! But if I do get triple whites (and amongst those weeds were - YESSSS - more dat babies!!!) I'll send ya some, Kim!! Enjoy the dats, you lucky girls!!! :) Hey...I'm boo-hooing cuz nobody's commenting on my mini poppies. Maybe all of you could take pity on me and check it out - in the Annuals forum............

hanna, WY(Zone 4b)

Sorry Tam Tam, If I get any triples I can send you some too. Glad you found some dats in your weeds. Will have to check out your mini poppies. Yvonne

Arenzville, IL(Zone 6a)

Wow would love some seeds.

(Zone 7a)

Ohhhh Sorry Tam! I have deep compassion for those who are changing diapers...LOL I've done it 5 times. I'll go check your thread and save you some secret stash Daturas..Slip me an email.

hanna, WY(Zone 4b)

Kim, got my envelope off to you today. Thanks again. Sorry Tam. Yvonne

Jackson, SC(Zone 8a)

mine left today too

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.