my back deck dilemma.....PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

Utica, MI(Zone 6b)

we wanted to give our deck a bit of protection from the sun and rain, It was virtually unusable because it was seemingly always in the sun.... And I dont like to be in the sun, I am very light skinned and always burn, I also cant stand the smell of sunscreens..... Anyhow we wanted some shade.......and we got it but we didnt get the rain relief.. It still came from the sides of the house. We decided to enclose the sides for more shelter...only now..... we have no idea what to cover it with.......can anyone suggest anything???? PLEASE??? We would like to keep the ply from rotting and dont know if just paint will do underneath something else or some other sealant... or ????????no idea..heres the inside. in part

Thumbnail by houseplntjunkie
This thread has 11 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!