Hi All, This looks like a good

Bradford, PA(Zone 5a)

place to learn! I am considering Kaspersky. Now I have a question. I keep getting programs not responding. It started when I was shutting down but now is spreading to other activities. Microsoft suggested downloading an upgrade for IE security, which I did.They told me to check for Windows updates which I did. They then sent me to Dell, I have not had an answer from them yet. I disabled some new things but that made no difference.

Also, if I have a file #, how do I find out what it is?I discovered one yesterday - it is about a mile long. It has an unknown origin and date. It has never been accessed. When I checked properties, there was little info. Can I safely delete it, or might it be of importance?

This thread has 20 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!