Ahh tis the season

Niceville, FL(Zone 8b)

The grapes are on the vine.

Thumbnail by rylaff
Mirpur (A.K), Pakistan(Zone 9b)

In Pakistan........... grapes are always on the vines...........
But you have beautiful and healthy plant.
kaleem

Bushland, TX(Zone 6a)

Yummy!!!
Mine are not to far behind yours!!!

Knoxville, TN(Zone 7a)

Beautiful!

Mystic, CT(Zone 6b)

Rylaff - Those are the most beautiful grapes! I have to say your picture is about my favorite I've seen so far on DG.

My grapes are waaaaaay far behind you, up here in Nor'easter land. They are just little blips on the stems. Fortunately, I got a ton this year.

Are yours eatin' grapes or drinkin' grapes?

Niceville, FL(Zone 8b)

I got both. Four different kinds of grapes. And thanks for the compliment.

Mirpur (A.K), Pakistan(Zone 9b)

Lisa
Your vine is beautiful but grapes are sure................LOL.
Kaleem

Helsinki, Finland(Zone 4b)

In Finland, our grape is starting to bloom ;) :D

Mystic, CT(Zone 6b)

I didn't prune mine back this year, and to my surprise they are doing quite well. I may actually be able to reach the grapes this year if the animals don't get them first!

Newport News, VA

Help! My grapes were coming in nicely, when all of a sudden some started turning dark and falling off. One vine has none left, the other has shriveling clusters. It's been hot and dry, but we've watered just like last year.

Thumbnail by edevenny
Newport News, VA

Another picture

Thumbnail by edevenny
Niceville, FL(Zone 8b)

Take a sampling of your grapes, your dying grapes , and your leaves to your extension center. Could be some type of black rot or something

San Diego, CA(Zone 10b)

WOW Rylaff! That is sooo pretty! I can't believe I'm in California and I don't have a grape vine. Which planet was I hiding at??! LOL! I really need to start doing some research on their cultural conditions and get one myself! You really got me started!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.