New pot pics

Cedar Springs, MI(Zone 5b)

Have you noticed all the new varieties of coleus?
Big ones, wild colored ones, ones that can be in full sun!
I love this tiny coleus called "Cathedral Windows".
This is a newly planted pot which will fill out more in a few weeks

Thumbnail by Cottage_Rose

Heres a new window box which will fill out alot more too.

boone, NC(Zone 5b)

I have this little coleus and love it!

Winnipeg, MB(Zone 4a)

Beautiful containers!
:) Donna

Tucson, AZ(Zone 9a)

Beautiful!

Thanks! ;-)

Cincinnati (Anderson, OH(Zone 6a)

Hi, Cottage--love your window box plantings...don't know when I've seen something so cheery.

And I too have noticed all the coleus around the garden centers...they will be fun to plant out in combinations and I will be sure to look for the 'cathedral windows'. Very pretty...

Happy gardening. t.

Fort Pierce, FL(Zone 10a)

If you haven't already, please join us Coleus nuts over on the Coleus Forum. Your lovely containers would be a welcome addition, Cottage_Rose, and all of you will soon be "hooked" on our passion!
Pati

Baltimore, MD(Zone 7a)

Fabulous..wish I had your talent for combinations.

Dallas, TX

Wonderful plant combos Cottage! ...and yes I have notice all the wonderful Coleus around...it just breaks my heart tho. I hate loseing them..they are annuals around here. When I moved from Miami to Dallas I bought my entire collection with me (9 plants). ...lost them all ...some to the heat in the car and the others the cold weather got them. In Florida they lived year round.

Sedrick
My husbands granny use to save them (Coleus) by taking cuttings and growing them in glasses of water on her window sill all winter.
Pati
I didn't even notice we had a Coleus forum here!Thanks for the heads up!
I will stop by in a couple days after the grandson goes home.

Dallas, TX

That you Cottage Rose I had forgot about rootin cuttins! Thats how I accumalated so many in florida.
You should see the ones I got yesterday....beautiful!...one of the cats broke off a piece. I should have immediately put it water.

Will do Patti! :)
Sylvia@Work

Heres a couple little pots. :)
The one on the right has a mini rose, mini hosta and coral bells.

Willoughby, OH(Zone 5a)

Cottage_Rose,you have a gift! there's no explaining it,you are either born with it or not. I was not.

Thanks golgi but you just buy a plant and stick it in a pot. LOL
Its not a gift...really!
My DIL thought the same thing (my pots intimidated her) until she filled some containers for herself and figured out how easy it is.

Willoughby, OH(Zone 5a)

OOHHH NOOO,my deck is FULL of pots I just stuck plants in,and believe me ,they don't look like yours.You have an innate sense of color,texture,and size.They are just lovely.

Okay if you say so! LOL ;-)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.