Weight Loss Challange June 4-11

Hughesville, MO(Zone 5a)

What a great week everyone has had. I'm so proud of all of you and I know JESUS is pleased to see us taking better care of the bodies HE has entrusted to our care. We are HIS earthly temple and we need to see ourselves as something of great value and worthy of the effort to give it the best care we can.

I'm on a level of 148# but am now feeling fat again so it is time to really toughen up on myself. Does anyone else get that way? You reach a fairly acceptable level then begin to feel as tho you are as big as you were to start with? GOD and I have been having some conversations about what is and is not acceptable for me if I am to reach my goal of 135# by end of summer.

I went shorts shopping Thursday. Most of my tops fit ok but the shorts hung on me like circus tents and I just got tired of it. I am not in mediums and some larger cut 12s. I remember when Jack and I got married almost 42 years ago that I forced myself to wear size 12 even tho they were quit tight. Now size 12 is a bit large and I weigh 20+ # more.

Must go, it is storming and we get lightening. GOD bless all of you.

This thread has 25 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!