How is this deal?

Mirpur (A.K), Pakistan(Zone 9b)

I bought these four containers only for 3US$, How is this deal? I think these are very cheap. Last year I bought THE Same One for one and half US$.
I amin love with Hostas and preparing these containers for them.
Kaleem

Thumbnail by gumlla
Fort Pierce, FL(Zone 10a)

What a deal!! The containers are lovely.....don't forget to post pictures with your Hostas. I love Hostas too, but can't grow them here.
Pati

Pati
Have you tried Hostas? Last year My friend sent me two plants and they are growing fine here.
Kaleem

Thumbnail by gumlla
New York & Terrell, TX(Zone 8b)

Kaleem,

Did you get the plants I sent out to you yet?

~* Robin☺

Robin
You have mail.
Kaleem

Winnipeg, MB(Zone 4a)

I can't believe that you got them that cheap! No kidding that is a deal. I couldn't get even a little, tiny, weeny one for the price of one of yours. Sheesh...I'm jealous....lol!
:) Donna

Kerrville, TX

Wow those are beautiful. Cheap is good but being so pretty is really nice...3 dollars here buys you something cheap and probably ugly plastic and small...Congrats on that find...

Donna
Do you want to have a BIG trade of containers.... LOL......

HotnSpicy
These are really cheap....clay pots are made in different Factories and demand is very high so the price is very low but Platic pots are very costly here because we import raw material of plastic pots.
Kaleem them

Kernersville, NC(Zone 7a)

They are beautiful and what a great deal! I already had garden envy and zone envy, thanks for adding container envy to my list of faults LOL

Rachel

Colorado Springs, CO(Zone 6a)

Oh my goodness! Wow, great find kaleem. I can imagine you couldn't find something that beautiful and large here for less than 60 each.
You will have to post pictures of them when you get them planted!

Rutland , MA(Zone 5b)

nice pots. you must be a real killer at flea markets. lol can't wait to see the pics of the hostas

I am also waiting for my Hostas anxiousely.... when they are here... will post photos.
Can't believe clay containers are very expensive there....... we have very cheap even a very big size container. Prices are up to 10US $ maximum but those are very very big in size.
Kaleem

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.