Tateshina

(Arlene) Southold, NY(Zone 7a)

Just itching to show off! Tateshina. Bought her for $2.99 many years ago. She blooms and blooms - love her.

Thumbnail by pirl
Auburn, AL(Zone 8a)

Very pretty...like the color a lot.

Guess I should have taken one with a ruler next to it to show how huge it is. Be right back - don't change that dial!! LOL

Tateshina with ruler to show exceptional size.

Thumbnail by pirl
N., CA(Zone 9a)

That's beautiful!

Stockton, CA(Zone 9a)

VERY lovely Pirl, that ones a true keeper. You got a real bargain too. Ü

Auburn, AL(Zone 8a)

Wow...I have a friend who would love one of those...I'll have to do some digging and find out more about them to see if they'll live in her zone.

Saint

Stanford, CA(Zone 9b)

Hi! pirl. I've never seen this clematis. What a beauty. So simple. Thanks for posting it.

Very few places carry it. Guess people didn't like it as much as I do. I have to replace some irises (they're out in the street now and marked FREE on the bag - no takers) nearby - what suggestions can you give me for a matching iris - similar colors. Thanks for helping out a Desperate Plantwife!

Auburn, AL(Zone 8a)

Ahh shucks and here I was with DH all packed and ready to trade him off for Jack.

Showed Serg the Tateshina and he's going to copy the picture and send it to his Mom in Chile. He thinks she'll flip for it.

Saint

Araness, sorry to disappoint you but even though I like tight buns I'm used to the buns I see! I hope your mother-in-law likes the photo: the fun is in the sharing.

Auburn, AL(Zone 8a)

I know I know...I'd miss mine if he was away...might be a clown but he's kinda cute...Saw your post about the trellis...I'm thinking about making one for vines when we get the back done wish we could use the copper but it would get way to hot here..but wouldn't it look pretty.

The tomatoes actually don't touch the copper, maybe a little bit but we've never had problems. If we don't have rain I'll take photos.

Auburn, AL(Zone 8a)

Neat, thanks..Tamara Faye wanted to see em too.

It's pouring. Well, raining. I just went out to take a photo on the opposite side of the house and got wet. Should dry up by noon. You'll even get to see my old scarecrow before I get her dressed up as a Mexican Indian Medicine Woman, as she stands in the tiny herb garden which is far too big for what I need.

Winnipeg, MB(Zone 4a)

What a beautiful Clematis! Never heard of this one before.
:) Donna

As many times as I've tried to root layer pieces I've failed. I left one piece underground and moist for two years and was sure I'd succeed but when I went to gently tug it came up easily and there was no sign of any rooting.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.