Identification please

(Arlene) Southold, NY(Zone 7a)

First bloom: nearest marker says 'Persian Berry' - I'd appreciate any help. Thank you.

Thumbnail by pirl
Vancouver, WA(Zone 7a)

Definitely NOT 'Persian Berry'. Looks like 'Everything Plus' to me.

Thanks - I've never had a bloom on that one either and they sit next to each other!

Vancouver, WA(Zone 7a)

Well, it looks like now you can say that you have! Persian Berry will be a big pinkish mauve one.

Thank you - I will wait impatiently as always.

Lafayette, IN(Zone 5a)

Here is my Persian Berry.

Thumbnail by irisluvr0252

Well now I'm really anxious to see a bloom!

Central Texas, TX(Zone 8a)

irisluv,
I am thinking of getting Persian Berry. Would you recommended it? Is it a reliable bloomer? Your picture looks just gorgeous.

Cedar Rapids, IA(Zone 5a)

I only had a few Persian Berry last year in it's second spring. This year, I had a multitude of blooms! (to the right of the Butterfly statue in this pic). Strong , nice roots & BIG blooms. You will love it!

Thumbnail by Wandasflowers
Lafayette, IN(Zone 5a)

It has bloomed really well for me, lot's of blooms and multiplied very well.

Pirl--maybe check out "Spinning Wheel" ? Check the height and beard color ...

Thumbnail by Wandasflowers

Thanks Wanda but I do believe it is Everything Plus since I know I bought it awhile back.

I'll have another mystery iris when I unload all the photos from Cape Cod and our gardens here.
Just returned from a mini vacation/rest a few hours ago.

Aren't mysteries fun? And we seem to have so many of them despite how carefully we mark our plants.

Oh Wanda! The squirrels rip out labels, I mis mark plans, I switch plants around during a busy day and there go my best intentions.

Okay - one more. This one could be Knock Em Dead but looks so big compared to what I remember!

Thanks, one and all, for your help.
Arlene (pirl)

Thumbnail by pirl
Vancouver, WA(Zone 7a)

I would say that's either 'Knock 'Em Dead' or 'Enchanted One', but if you remember buying 'Knock 'Em Dead', then that's probably it!

Score one for me and a big thank you to flowerfrenzy!!!!!!!!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.