Time to put-up yet?

Carmel, NY(Zone 6b)

Here's the latest photo of the double-triple yellow and purple babies...

The heading should read - Time to POT up yet? LOL! Looking for advice!

This message was edited Jun 2, 2005 7:54 PM

Thumbnail by Sequee
Dundee, OH(Zone 5b)

nice looking seedlings!

Carmel, NY(Zone 6b)

Thanks - I sure hope they make it! I've had awful luck with brugs from seeds - hoping I do better with dats!

Pocahontas, TN(Zone 7b)

I potted my up when they had 2 sets of leaves.. Be careful not to break the tap root or the whole thing will die. I potted them up in miracle gro potting soil and also give them delitued, 1/2 strength miracle gro fertilizer.

Judy (sorry late in answering.)

Pocahontas, TN(Zone 7b)

PS Looking Good!!!

Carmel, NY(Zone 6b)

Did you pot up to a 2" pot, or larger?

Pocahontas, TN(Zone 7b)

I sprouted each seed in a 3 inch container so I was ready to plant outside when it got about half again bigger than yours. The yellow took right off but the white stalled for awhile now it's going.

I can't see how tall your plants are, but basically treat it like you would a tomato plant.

Good Luck

Carmel, NY(Zone 6b)

Now you're cookin' girlfriend! I definitely know how to grow a tomato!

BTW - my run of good luck continues. A friend came over last night, and I told him, "I sure am getting tired of this limping, my whole body is starting to feel askew. I think it's time to move on to the next catastrophe."

I, of course, thought I was kidding. He brought subs and chips and beer for a little picnic outside. Midway through the sub I realized my tooth felt funny. Yeah, real funny - my crown was GONE! Musta swollowed it!!!

I'm wondering if I should just go to bed for the rest of the year!

Pocahontas, TN(Zone 7b)

Sequee,

Sounds like bed would be a good idea!!! LOL LOL Bless your heart!!!

Judy

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.