Happy Birthday "Moonlighting"

Jones Creek, TX(Zone 9a)

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday Moonlighting happy birthday to you!!!!!..

Well what is it now.............uh.........lets see I should remember this....41,42........oh now I remember I think ................great big................39.........My goodness where does the time go....
Have a wonderful day I'll see you later...............

MOM.............hugs and kisses........

Thumbnail by WillowWasp
Winnipeg, MB(Zone 4a)

Happy Birthday, Pam!!! I haven't forgotten about you!
HUGS, Donna

San Antonio, TX(Zone 9a)

Hi, Sweetie. Have a wonderful birthday, and shame on Mom for telling us your age. LOL

Kannapolis, NC(Zone 7b)

Happy Birthday, Pam. Hope you have a great one.

Jacksonville, TX(Zone 8a)

Happy Birthday Pam....
Have a fabulous Day!
.....Big Hug.....

Emma

Vancleave, MS(Zone 8b)

Happy Birthday Pam. Hope you have a wonderful Day

East Texas, United States(Zone 8a)

howdy, neighbor (well, sort of). Hope you have a great day and it includes a plant shopping spree!!!

Jones Creek, TX(Zone 9a)

Poor thing she hada go to class today............didn't get home till 3 and even missed my visit...........
Oh well tomorrow is another day..............

Denver, CO(Zone 5b)

Happy birthday Pam!

Needville, TX(Zone 9a)

Thanks everyone :). I had a wonderful day - gifts, cake, flowers, and treated to dinner....I wish everyday was my birthday...lol.

Deep South Coastal, TX(Zone 10a)

Hope you had a happy birthday. I tried to post yesterday, but DG was acting funny.

San Leandro, CA(Zone 9b)

Missed this thread yesterday............... so for a 2nd round of birthday wishes... I am glad your special day was a delight!!

Needville, TX(Zone 9a)

Thanks, I had a super-duper day :)!

OC, CA & Twin Lakes , IA(Zone 4b)

A little late here but still heartfelt wishes. When I turned 50 I didn't want any over-the-hill surprise party. Told my husband i was going to celebrate ALL year long. Every time I bought something special during that year he would comment . . . another B/D present? LOL

Hope you pampered yourself.

Moon Twp, PA(Zone 6a)

Yes, Happy Birthday! And many more! I agree, all the goodies this year are birthday goodies! ~ Suzi :)

Moose Jaw, SK(Zone 3b)

Just saw this now........A very, very belated (but heart felt none the less)

Happy Birthday Pam!!!!!!

Needville, TX(Zone 9a)

LOL Arlene - I TOTALLY agree, don't you just love it?

Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes :) !!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.