My Harbor Freight Greenhouse

Midland, TX(Zone 7b)

It was crowded last November when I brought in 2 potted tomato plants! But, we had garden fresh (greenhouse fresh) tomatoes on Christmas Day! Yes, it's small, but it's mine! You have to step down when you go inside. The floor is below ground level. The 6ft ceiling was just too low for my husband and son. The floor is mulch with stepping stones to walk on.

Thumbnail by JuBabe
Springfield, OH(Zone 5b)

Lovely!! Hey.. To us greenhouse deprived folks it looks huge!

Dacula, GA(Zone 7b)

JuBabe - Thanks for the picture. I have one of those in the box sitting on my front porch waiting for a space to be cleared. (Also for the house and workshop to be painted. Guess I'll be waiting awhile.) Hope to have it up by October. Nice to know what it looks like put together. Becky

Midland, TX(Zone 7b)

During the hot months, my greenhouse is mainly used for storing pots, bags of soil and mulch. It is just too hot to be inside. When it's 95 degrees outside, inside it might be 115 degrees. After that, my thermometer quits working.

This message was edited Jun 2, 2005 7:33 PM

Seattle, WA(Zone 8b)

I love our little Harbor Freight also! It has already paid for itself and is perfect for our small lot. What a great idea you had by digging out the floor to accomodate your husband and son. :)

Foley, AL

looks good how sturdy is it... I have a place I would like to put a GH that size 8 x 10 or 10x10

Cedar Key, FL(Zone 9a)

I've never seen them at harbor freight
How much were they???

Seattle, WA(Zone 8b)

I paid about $350 a year and a half ago.

Midland, TX(Zone 7b)

It seems like mine is 8 X 10. My husband got my greenhouse on ebay for my birthday 2 years ago. I think that he paid right at $300. We didn't know that it was a Harbor Freight greenhouse until it was delivered.

Cedar Key, FL(Zone 9a)

How cool
seems like a good deal

Lomita, CA(Zone 10a)

Ooooooooo... I can't wait to have fresh toms right in the backyard this year in my GH! It's so empty now...

Barb

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.