Just how spoiled are your pets?

Valley Head, WV(Zone 5a)

Most of us have dogs or cats, as well as many of us having farm animals too. Just how spoiled are your animals? Wanna be farmers be sure to chime in here too about your non farm pets!

We have a dog that likes to snack with us. He expects one chip for us, one for him. And won't even touch that chip unless it has dip on it. He's also the one that wakes me up asking to go out around 2 or 3 am when the house starts to cool down. It's really because he wants to grab my warm spot in bed while I'm up.

And that's just the beginning - seems like the animals rule around here!

In the barnyard they're all spoiled when it comes to feed time. They know that hubby's car going out to work is a sure sign that I'm about to come out and feed. The horse will not let me pass until she is fed 1st! And in the summer when the flies make her belly itch, you better stop and scratch her or be prepared to walk a crooked path while she continually steps in front blocking your way.

This thread has 5 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!