where do you buy your lily bulbs at

Judsonia, AR(Zone 7b)

I had a huge trade going with someone, and I don't think i'm going to be getting my end of it, it was for alot of lily bulbs. I'd like to know where you guys buy your oriental lilies at, is their a reasonable priced website to purchase them at?

Lee's Summit, MO(Zone 6a)

I buy mine at Home Depot and WalMart for 50 cents or a dollar a bag. They are on clearance RIGHT NOW - I just bought 4 packages of 2-4 sprouting oriental lilys yesterday - all named varities.

Waxhaw (Charlotte), NC(Zone 7b)

One place I highly recommend is buggycrazy. She is between seasons now but start to resell in fall again. Check gardenwatchdog for information. Her bulbs are H-U-G-E.

Here are some of the pictures...

Thumbnail by kdjoergensen
Waxhaw (Charlotte), NC(Zone 7b)

Here is another one

Thumbnail by kdjoergensen
Judsonia, AR(Zone 7b)

wow those are absolutely huge, thanks, i'll check it out, I"d rather stay away from walmart's bulbs. they are not alway s as the y say they are.

Judsonia, AR(Zone 7b)

I couldn't find them in the gardenwatch dog, can you send the link to me if possible. thanks

Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

I have gotten some good bulbs from Jung Seeds at very reasonable prices.

susan

Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

Just went to Jungs and they don't have much right now. You might try B&D Lilies. Not as cheap, but always nice and a good selection.

Susan

Franklin, LA(Zone 9a)

kathy_ann, I had a hard time finding buggycrazy as well, and when I did, the link doesn't work. =(
So I emailed and got this info

I don't have a website since I haven't been able to find the time to
make one!Right now most of my items are listed on the Blooming Auction:

http://www.bloomingauction.com/

I hope to have one by fall bulb time.
Thanks,
Lisa at Buggy Crazy

link to her store at bloomingauction

http://www.thebloomingauction.com/storecatalog.asp?searchtxt=&show=gallery&userid=16&searchtype=&search=Search

Cheri'

edited cause half the post got lost the first time

This message was edited May 30, 2005 11:58 AM

Portland, OR(Zone 8b)

I, too, highly recommend Buggycrazy. All of my lilies are from her and they are doing very well. One of my orientals has put out six spikes! I can't wait until they're flowering.

Judsonia, AR(Zone 7b)

thanks for the link going there now.

Judsonia, AR(Zone 7b)

well, she doesn't have any lilies up for auction now but i'll keep an eye out on her auctions, I'venever heard of this auction place, ha! a new one. cool

Lenexa, KS(Zone 6a)

Highly recommend buggycrazy also!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.