Weight Loss Challange May 29-June 4th

Hughesville, MO(Zone 5a)

Time for a new thread for a new week. I hope this finds everyone on fire and determined to lose those unwanted pounds. We can do this, folks. We just have to stay focused and determined.

I did well at the 45th class reunion yesterday. They had a nice cold buffet for us. Only sweets was some really good chocolate chip cookies. They had thinly sliced ham, turkey, cheeses, tomatoes and shredded lettuce, & sour dough bread, chicken salad, a bowl of HUGE strawberries cut in half with chunks of fresh pineapple. When I got to work last night I learned that every piece of the wonderful p. butter/cream cheese pies had been sold to customers on Friday night. That took care of that temptation. I have been eating some no sugar added, reduced fat cherry vanilla ice cream nearly every night so I truely do not need more sweets. But that pie is so-o-o-o good.

GOD bless and keep each of you.

This thread has 33 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!