Kannapolis, NC(Zone 7b)

An another

Wrong picture. This is a peony.

This message was edited May 29, 2005 2:40 AM

Thumbnail by ahelms
Moose Jaw, SK(Zone 3a)

Beautiful blooms Ada-your yard must be gorgeous this time of year. Joelle

(Arlene) Southold, NY(Zone 7a)

ahelms - do you have any that go through the summer flowering? My friend needs one for her huge new terrace. I have many but none for July and August.

Kannapolis, NC(Zone 7b)

I'm not sure any of them blooms all summer. Some of them bloom off and on thru the summer depending a lot on the weather we have.

Thanks, Joelle. I tried to put more pics but they didn't show up. I'll have to try again.

This message was edited May 29, 2005 9:18 AM

Kannapolis, NC(Zone 7b)

Another picture.

Thumbnail by ahelms
Kannapolis, NC(Zone 7b)

For some reason they aren't posting. They show up in preview but not when I click send.

Thumbnail by ahelms
Kannapolis, NC(Zone 7b)

Here's another one

Thumbnail by ahelms
Kannapolis, NC(Zone 7b)

Here's another Clematis

Thumbnail by ahelms
Kannapolis, NC(Zone 7b)

And here's another one.

Thumbnail by ahelms
Kannapolis, NC(Zone 7b)

This is the last one for now

Thumbnail by ahelms

Hi Ada, They are all showing up for me. They are beautiful and your garden must be burstin with color! How many acres do you have???? LOL
Thanks for sharing. DG is having some slow times today with loading I have seen others also having difficulty.

Kannapolis, NC(Zone 7b)

Hi Kin, I have two and a half acres and about an acre of my neighbors for Brug seedlings, and all my extra Daylilies, Bananas and different elephant ears. LOL More than I can keep up with.

Wow!
Your one busy woman. I can only imagine all the time spent in your garden. I ran out of some containers for new plants and I'm just about to take a trip to the store.
Your clematis looks wonderful and very happy. Take a break once in awhile and enjoy your hard work...LOL
A gardeners work is never done......

Kannapolis, NC(Zone 7b)

Kin, I don't have much time for breaks. The weeds love to jump ahead of me especially in the veggie garden. LOL

LOL!!
That's a whole diffirent story.
Well I'm off to the store. Have a great day.
Kin

Denver, CO(Zone 5b)

They are beautiful Ada!!

Cincinnati, OH(Zone 6a)

I just love them and I have only two, Here's one my wife took today

Thumbnail by jerryhildebrand
Kannapolis, NC(Zone 7b)

Thanks, Shelly and Jerry. Jerry, the bloom is beautiful.

Ellicott City, MD(Zone 7a)

Ada, what a lovely collection of Clematis you have blooming! Do you have a favorite one?

Mirpur (A.K), Pakistan(Zone 9b)

ahelms
You have beautiful collection. Thanks for sharing with us.
Kaleem

Frederick, MD(Zone 6a)

All just beautiful - thanks for sharing them :)

Kannapolis, NC(Zone 7b)

Thanks. I have about forty Clematis. A few of them were just purchased this year.

All your clematis are so beautiful ahelms. I have a question re your post at May 29, 2005, 9:23 AM - is that a Pope John Paul II clematis? I've only seen a picture of one in a nursery, and it looked similar to that one. Thanks.

Kannapolis, NC(Zone 7b)

Ceedub, I don't know if that's the name or not. Sorry. I've lost most of the tags.

Does anybody else know? I've just gone through every clematis site I know of and couldn't find a reference to the Pope PJ II anwhere. It must be a fairly new cultivar.

Kannapolis, NC(Zone 7b)

Ceedub, you can see it here http://www.gardenvines.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=21&sort=2a&page=2

Thanks ahelms - I guess the answer's no, its defintely not a Pope JP II - I'm thinking somebody got confused here, and .... sigh ... its likely me... lol.

The Pope JP II sure is a pretty flower though! But I still really like the one of yours that I thought was the JPII, and I know I've seen it someplace else, now just to remember where.

Kannapolis, NC(Zone 7b)

I hope you remember the name too. LOL

Kannapolis, NC(Zone 7b)

More Clematis blooms

Thumbnail by ahelms
Kannapolis, NC(Zone 7b)

Another Clematis in bloom

Thumbnail by ahelms
Kannapolis, NC(Zone 7b)

I wish I had the name tags

Thumbnail by ahelms
Kannapolis, NC(Zone 7b)

This is Florida Seiboldii

Thumbnail by ahelms
Kannapolis, NC(Zone 7b)

I hope I don't double post any pics.

Thumbnail by ahelms
San Leandro, CA(Zone 9b)

Gosh Ada,one picture is prettier than the next. LOL! If I said that right. Amazing. I have seen well grown clemantis but never in my yard sadly. Yours are just great.

Kannapolis, NC(Zone 7b)

Thanks, kell. I love the Clematis vines.

Thumbnail by ahelms

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.