Jasmine humile "Revolutum"

Deep South Coastal, TX(Zone 10a)

This one never stops blooming and it's 6 ft tall! It's not really a vine, more of a bush. It has a soft fragrance

Thumbnail by Calalily
Ventura, United States(Zone 10b)

Beautiful, Susie! Unless you prune it, it will get taller! Mine is around ten feet tall now. This picture was taken back in March, but it has put on even more growth since then. It is growing by leaps and bounds. The wall is six feet tall.

Thumbnail by Clare_CA

Wow, it sure grows fast doesn't it?

Winnipeg, MB(Zone 4a)

That is gorgeous! I've never seen a yellow jasmine. Does it also have a wonderful smell? When you prune don't forget to take cuttings.
:) Donna

Donna, cuttings root easily on this one. Susie is right that the fragrance is very mild. You have to stick your nose in it to get a good whiff.

Thumbnail by Clare_CA

Clare, I can't get cuttings to root, how do you do them? Soft wood or hardwood?

Cedar Key, FL(Zone 9a)

Someone asked but I'll ask again
does it small like jasmine?

Winnipeg, MB(Zone 4a)

Well it's still purrrrrrty!
:) Donna

CC, it is a soft jasmine fragrance, not like Maid of Orleans or Molle jasmine, more like the jasmine illicifolium(I think that one is called pinwheel jasmine)

Susie, I stick softwood green branches in water, and they develop roots over time. I broke a few branches in the beginning when planting it and just stuck the cuttings in a vase.

CC, yes, I agree. Jasmine but soft and slight.

Thanks, Donna;-)

Thanks Clare, I've tried green and hardwood, but was using vermiculite or potting soil. I'll try water.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.